If you are a hardcore sticker user in WhatsApp then this will come as good news to you. They have introduced a new tool that allows you to make your custom stickers. It will be available for WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop for Mac and Windows. It is a cool feature that can be used right on your laptops and desktops in the coming week.
WhatsApp stickers are prevalent in the app for many years now but to create stickers is something new. Before this people made their custom stickers using third-[arty apps and then send them on WhatsApp. Recently WhatsApp has announced the new sticker maker tool for PC and Mac users.
It is still not announced whether it will be announced for Android or iOS users or not. To use the sticker maker feature, make sure you have the latest version installed. Once you are at the latest version, click on the attach button of the chat and opt for the sticker option.
How to make custom stickers?
• Open WhatsApp Web and open a chat where you want to send a sticker.
• Click on the attach icon and choose the sticker option.
• After you select it, you can choose any image on your computer that you want to edit and customize. Select the photo that you want to make a sticker off and edit it on WhatsApp with the tools offered.
• WhatsApp has several tools that you can work with like emojis, stickers etc. The basic options of undo and redo action are also available.
• Once you have created your sticker, click send.
Recently WhatsApp launched the Beta version where users can access WhatsApp web without keeping their phone online. This app is great if your phone is not with you for any reason and you can still access your chats just like Instagram and Facebook. WhatsApp also launched the payments feature for everyone that allows you to send money to your friends and family through UPI. WhatsApp is the most widely used communication tool and with payments introduced – you can send money to anyone. The creative users who love to make stickers can now create them on WhatsApp itself. So if you are one of them, you can get rid of those 3rd party apps.
For more breaking news, click here.