BIG NEWS: Invest only Rs 95 daily and And Get Lakhs On Maturity Under THIS Post Office Scheme. Check all details here.
Post office schemes are one of the most secure and affordable schemes for middle-class and low-middle class Indians. They have so many small saving schemes that give good returns. One of them is Gram Sumangal Rural Postal Life Insurance Scheme. In this scheme, if you invest Rs 95 daily, you can get up to 14 lakhs on maturity.
This policy has unique benefits. Under this scheme, the depositor investor gets periodical returns. The maturity amount is given periodically. In case of the death of the insurant, the full amount is paid to the nominee or legal heir.
- The minimum amount you will get from this scheme will be Rs 10,000 and the maximum amount you can get is Rs 5,00,000.
- One can apply for this scheme if they are 19 years or above.
- The instalments can be paid monthly.
- The maximum age to enter this scheme is 40 years for a 20-year term policy and 45 years for a 15-year term policy.
- In case you have applied for the scheme and you aren’t able to pay the premium for 6 months in the first 3 years, the policy will lapse.
- After 3 years, if you are not able to pay for the scheme in 12 months, the policy lapses.
- In case of lapse, it can be revived only once.
- In a fifteen-year policy, maturity and bonus amount are given four times. 20% of the amount can be withdrawn 3 times, after 6 years; after 9 years and after 12 years. Rest 40 per cent can be withdrawn after 15 years.
- If you calculate with Rs 95 daily, the annual premium amount comes out as Rs 32,735. If you enter the scheme at 25 years, then at 40 years you will get around Rs 13.72 lakhs + bonus amount.
For more breaking news, click here.