IMPORTANT RBI JOB RECRUITEMENT NEWS: RBI Specialist Officer Vacancies open, Apply online by February 4. Check all details here.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has started the online application procedure for the job position of Specialist Officer (SO) on 15 January 2022. Interested candidates can submit their RBI SO application on or before the 4th of February 2022.
The RBI SO Vacancies are open for Law officer, Manager (Civil), Manager (Electrical), Library Professional Grade A, Architect, Full Time Curator posts. The candidates who apply for the job positions will be called for a written exam (online) on 6 March 2022 (except Assistant Librarian in Grade ‘A’ and Curator positions)
|Notification||RBI SO Recruitment 2022 Notification Out: Apply Online Till Feb 4 on rbi.org.in|
|Notification Date||15 Jan 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||3 Feb 2022|
|Date Of Exam||6 Mar 2022|
|Education Qualification||Post Graduate, Graduate|
- Application notification released on- 15 January 2022
- Last Date of Application – 04 February 2022
- Exam Date – 06 March 2022
- Law Officer Grade B – 2 Posts
- Manager (Technical-Civil) – 6 Posts
- Manager (Technical-Electrical) – 3 Posts
- Library Professional (Assistant Librarian) Grade A – 1 Post
- Architect Grade A – 1 Post
- Full-Time Curator – 1 Post
Check all the details of eligibility here.
- Law Officer Grade B – 21 to 32 years
- Manager (Technical-Civil) – 21 to 35 years
- Manager (Technical-Electrical) – 21 to 35 years
- Library Professional (Assistant Librarian) Grade A – 21 to 30 years
- Architect Grade A – 21 to 30 years
- Full-Time Curator – 25 to 50 years
How to apply?
- Go to rbi.gov.in and click on opportunities at RBI, after that click on the ‘Vacancies’ tab.
- You will see the latest notification; click on the ‘Online Application form’ where you will also see details about the recruitment.
- Click on ‘Click here for new registration’ and enter the relevant details.
- After registration, log in to your account and save your application. After you fill the details in the application form with a photo and sign, click on submit.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ tab to proceed with the payment and then submit.
For more breaking news, click here.