UPSC Civil Services 2022 exam registration begins today: Check eligibility criteria, application process and more here.
The UPSC has started the application process for Civil Services and Forest Services examination. The last date for applying for the exam is February 22. You can apply on the official website – upsconline.nic.in.
The prelims of the Civil Services and Forest Services 2022 recruitment will be conducted on June 5, 2022. There are certain eligibility criteria to look out for, take a look at those:
For IFS – Candidates must be a citizen of India, Nepal, or Bhutan. The minimum age of applying is 21 years old and the maximum age is 32 years. The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
For CS – Candidates must be a citizen of India, Nepal, or Bhutan. The minimum age of applying is 21 years old and the upper age limit is relaxed for some categories. The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a government-approved university.
How to apply?
- Go to UPSC’s official website at upsc.gov.in
- Scroll down and you will see an ‘Apply Online’ on the right-hand side, click on it
- Click on ‘Online Application for various examinations’
- Find the application link for the required recruitment
- Complete the application process for UPSC IAS and IFS in 2 parts.
- In the 1st part, you have to provide all the basic details and follow the important instructions for fee payment, image specifications etc.
- After filling in the entire details click on submit
- Pay the online application fee, select the examination centre according to your convenience and upload the necessary documents.
The admit card for the Civil Services prelims will be released 15 days before the exam that will be available for download from the official website of upsc.gov.in. Using the admit card they have to appear for the examination on a given date.
For more breaking news, click here.