The CISCE (Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations) declared the ICSE (Class 10) and ISC (Class 12) semester 1 final exam results at 10 AM today. Students can download their mark sheet from cisce.org, results.cisce.org. They can also obtain their scorecard on the Careers portal of the board.
Previously the Council said that the semester 1 mark sheets will only mention whether they passed or failed. The students must not that the council won’t issue any hard copies of the results. It will be available to the schools in an online format.
How to check results?
- Visit the official websites: org,results.cisce.org
- Click on ICSE/ISC results 2022 link.
- Select your class (10th or 12th).
- Enter your unique ID, index number and the auto-generated code.
- Click on submit and you will be able to see your result. You can download it for further reference.
How to check results via SMS?
- In New Message, type ICSE (your 7 digits unique ID) for class 10 and ISC (your 7 digits unique ID) for class 12.
- Send the message to 09248082883.
To apply for rechecking, the ICSE will charge Rs 1000/- per paper and Rs 1000/- per subject for ISC. Students can apply for rechecking today itself.
Procedure to be followed by the schools for downloading the results
- Login to the CAREERS portal using Principal’s Login Credentials.
- Click on the “Semester 1 Examination System” button.
- Select ICSE or ISC from the Menu
- From the ICSE/ISC Menu click on the “Reports”.
For more breaking news, click here.