IMPORTANT JOB NOTIFICATION: NPCIL Recruitment 2022 is now live! Apply for Steno, Nurse and Scientific Assistant online, Know more here.
The Nuclear Power Corporation Of India (NPCIL) has released a short notification for the recruitment of Assistant, Nurse, Stenographer and Scientific Assistant posts. The starting date of the application was 10th February and the last date to apply is 2 March 2022.
Candidates can apply for the job posts online at npcilcareers.co.in. Read here to know more about the job positions:
|Notification||NPCIL Recruitment 2022 for Assistant, Steno, Nurse and Scientific Assistant Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||2 Mar 2022|
|Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Education Qualification||Diploma Holder, Graduate|
Total Job Posts – 42
- Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor) – 03
- Nurse A – 02
- Assistant Grade 1 (HR) – 13
- Assistant Grade 1 (F&A) – 11
- Assistant Grade 1 (C&MM) – 04
- Stenographer Grade 1 – 09
The salary of the job positions ranges from Rs 25,500 for Steno and Assistant to Rs 44,900/- for Nurse and Scientific Assistant.
- Nurse: 12th and Diploma Holder/ Graduate in Nursing and Midwifery (3 years) nor certificate in nursing with 3 years experience.
- Assistant Gr 1: Bachelor’s degree from any field with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute. Additional qualifications – 30 words/pm typing speed in English. Certificate course of duration not less than 6 months.
- Steno Gr 1: Bachelor’s degree from any field with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized institute. Certificate course of duration not less than 6 months.
- Nurse – 18 to 30 years
- Scientific Assistant – 18 to 35 years
- Assistant Gr 1 – 21 to 28 years
- Steno Gr 1 – 21 to 28 years
For more breaking news, click here.