The RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has released the list of Bank Holidays scheduled for March 2022. If you are looking forward to scheduling some bank-related work in March month, then make sure to check the complete list of bank holidays here.
The banks will remain closed for a total of 13 days next month; however, some of the holidays depend on the states. For different states, there are different holidays as it happens every month.
LIST OF HOLIDAYS
- 1ST MARCH – Maha Shivratri (Banks closed in other places except for Agartala, Aizawl, Chennai, Gangtok, Guwahati, Imphal, Kolkata, New Delhi, Panaji, Patna and Shillong)
- 3RD MARCH – Losaar (Banks closed in Gangtok)
- 4th MARCH – Chapchaar Koot (Banks closed in Aizawl)
- 17th MARCH – Holika Dahan (Banks closed in Dehradun, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ranchi)
- 18th MARCH – Holi/Dhuleti/Dhol Yatra (Banks closed in places except for Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Imphal, Kochi, Kolkata and Thiruvananthapuram)
- 19th MARCH – Holi/Yaoshang (Banks closed in Bhubaneshwar, Imphal and Patna)
- 22nd MARCH – Bihar Divas (Banks closed in Patna)
- 6th MARCH – Sunday
- 12th MARCH – Saturday
- 13th MARCH – Sunday
- 20th MARCH – Sunday
- 26th MARCH – Saturday
- 27th MARCH – Sunday
For more breaking news, click here.