IMPORTANT JOB NOTIFICATION: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 is now live! Apply online for 950 vacancies, Know more here.
The RBI (Reserve Bank of India) recruitment process for the Assistant position has begun on 17 February. Graduates can apply for the positions on or before 8th March 2022 on the official website – opportunities.rbi.org.in.
As per the media reports, a total of 950 vacancies are open for the assistant job position across various zones in the West, South, North and East Zone. The bank will conduct a national level exam for this and the first phase of the exam will occur tentatively on 26th and 27th March 2022. Those who qualify for the prelims will be taking the mains exam.
RBI will also conduct combined pre-examination training at certain centres for a limited number of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates following the guidelines issued by the Government of India.
Check out the vacancy details for the job position state-wise here.
- Candidates who graduated from any field with a minimum of 50% marks can apply for the job position. They must have good knowledge of MS Office.
- Candidates belonging to the ex-servicemen category can be a graduate from a recognized university or should be a 10th pass or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for the job must be proficient in the language of any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age Limit: 20 – 28 Years
- ONLINE examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Exam Pattern (Prelims and Mains)
The prelims exam will be of 100 marks which are divided into 3 sections (30 on the English Language, 35 on Maths and 35 on Reasoning Ability). In the mains exam, the total marks are 200 and it is divided into 5 sections (40 – reasoning, 40 – English, 40 – numerical ability, 40 – GK, 40 – computer knowledge). The negative marking for both exams is 1/4th.
How to apply?
- Visit opportunities.rbi.org and click on – Current vacancies and then vacancies.
- Now click on Recruitment for the post of Assistant.
- To register, click on the tab ‘Click here for a New Registration and enter your details
- Verify your details and click on Save your application by clicking on the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Upload your photo and signature as per the guidelines.
- Click on the preview tab and check your details before you click on Final Submit.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
For more breaking news, click here.