IMPORTANT JOB NOTIFICATION FOR ENGINEERS: GAIL Recruitment is now live! Apply online through GATE scores, Know more here
GAIL India Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas Company have opened up vacancies for the job position of Executive Trainee via GATE 2022 scores. Engineering graduates can apply for this recruitment online at gailonline.com from 15 February to 16 March 2022.
Vacancies are available for Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation engineers. You must note that graduates can apply for these vacancies only if they have GATE 2022 scores with them.
|Notification||GAIL Recruitment 2022 for Executive Trainee (ET) through GATE scores, Apply Online before 16 March 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||16 Mar 2022|
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics / with minimum 65% marks.
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical) – Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Technology in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 65% marks.
- Executive Trainee (Electrical) – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% marks.
The age limit for these vacancies is 26 years. The candidates will be shortlisted based on their GATE 2022 marks for Group Discussion or Personal Interview or both of them.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website – gailonline.com
- Go to the career section and click on the online application link.
- Submit your details with your GATE scores. A unique registration number will be generated by the system and the message will be displayed on your screen that your application is submitted.
- Take a print of the Application Form with the registration number on it for further reference.
For more breaking news, click here.