IMPORTANT JOB NOTIFICATION: EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 is now live! Apply for Management Trainee posts, know more here
The India Exim Bank (Export-Import Bank of India) has opened applications for recruitment for the post of Management Trainee. Interested candidates can apply for the job posts on or before 14 th March online at ibps. in.
- Last day for payment of Examination fee: 14 March 2022
- Last day for application: 14 March 2022
- Tentative month of Written Examination and interview: April 2022
Job Vacancies: 25 Management Trainees required
- An MBA/PGDBA degree with a specialization in Finance from a recognized university. The candidate can also be a CA.
- The MBA/PGDBA degree must be 2 years full time.
- In the case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
|Notification||EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for Management Trainee Posts before 14 March @ibps.in|
|Notification Date||5 Mar 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||14 Mar 2022|
|Education Qualification||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
The selection process will be through written tests and personal interviews. The date and timing of the written test will be announced later. Candidates who are shortlisted in the written test will be called for a personal interview.
Age Limit: UR/EWS- 25 years, SC/ST – 30 years, OBC (non-creamy layer) – 28 years. Maximum age of candidates belonging to UR/EWS – 35 years, SC/ST – 40 years, and OBC – 38 years.
The registration fee for applying for the job position is Rs 600/- however people from the SC/ST/EWS/ and Female candidates don’t have to pay the registration fee.
For more breaking news, click here.