IMPORTANT INDIAN ARMY JOB NOTIFICATION: SSC Recruitment is now live! Apply for 59th Men and 30th Women SSC Tech course, Know more here.
The Indian Army has recently uploaded a job notification for Short Service Commission (Tech) Courses for both men and women. The recruitment process begins from today i.e. 8th march and the last date to apply is 8th April 2022. Candidates can apply online from today at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
|Notification||Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022 for 59th Men & 30th Women SSC (Tech) Course: Apply from 8th march onwards|
|Notification Date||5 Mar 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||8 Mar 2022|
|Education Qualification||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Engineering, Other Functional Area|
Interested candidates must hold a degree in Engineering from a recognized university. You can check the detailed eligibility criteria on the official website.
Age Limit: Candidates who are between the ages of 20 years to 27 years can apply for this job position.
Selection Criteria: The selection of the candidates will be done in 2 stages. First, the candidates are shortlisted and then they are called for an SSB interview along with a medical test. After that, they are given the joining letter.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army – joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ present in the Officer Selection section of the homepage.
- People who are applying for the first time have to register on the website and those who are already registered have to log in and go ahead with the application process.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
For more breaking news, click here.