The registration procedure for the National Eligibility Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG 2021) counselling mop-up round will finish on Monday, March 14. Candidates can register for the NEET UG Counselling 2021 mop-up round at mcc.nic.in; however, the selection process will close tomorrow.
Meanwhile, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has increased the number of MBBS and BDS seats available in the mop-up round of counselling. Additional MBBS seats have been added at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences in Karad, Pt. Raghunath Murmu Medical College in Baripada, Odisha, and Gajra Raja Medical College in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, as well as BDS seats at Govt. Dental College, RIMS in Kadapa.
How To Apply For NEET UG Counselling 2021 Mop-Up Round
1. mcc.nic.in is the official website.
2. Click on the ‘UG Medical Counselling’ link, followed by the ‘Online registration’ option.
3. To login, enter your NEET UG roll number and other relevant credentials.
4. Fill out the application form and upload all required papers.
5. Pay the application costs and then click the submit button.
6. Save a copy of the confirmation page for future use.
Instead of the previous two rounds, MCC NEET UG counselling for AIQ seats will be held in four rounds: AIQ Round 1, AIQ Round 2, AIQ Mop-up Round, and AIQ Stray Vacancy Round.
MCC is in charge of NEET UG counselling for MBBS, BDS, and BSc Nursing seats under the AIQ, as well as seats at central and deemed institutions, Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Armed Force Medical Services (AFMS), and AIIMS and JIPMER seats.