The Indian Navy is soon going to begin its recruitment process in which 12th Pass students can also apply. The 2500 vacancies are going to be for the job post of Sailor under AA (Artificer Apprentice) and SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit). Interested male candidates can apply for this job position from 29 March at joinindiannavy.gov.in. The last date for filling out the application form will be 5th April.
It is to be noted that, the Indian Navy fills 2500 vacancies for Sailor Posts. Out of which 2000 reserved for SSR and 500 for AA.
|Indian Navy SSR AA Registration Starting Date||29 March 2022|
|Indian Navy SSR AA Registration Last Date||05 April 2022|
|Indian Navy SSR AA Exam Date||May or June 2022|
|Indian Navy SSR AA Admit Card Date||before the exam|
|Indian Navy SSR AA Result Date||July 2022|
|Indian Navy SSR AA Course Date||August 2022|
The initial stipend for the apprenticeship will be Rs 14,600/month. After completion of initial training, candidates will be paid between Rs 21.700 – 69,100.
- SSR: Candidate must be qualified in 10+2 exam with Maths and Physics and one of these subjects – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science as their subjects.
- AA: Candidate must be qualified in 10+2 exam with 60% or more marks in Maths and Physics and one of these subjects – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
Candidates must be born between 2002 – 2005 to apply for this job.
- Written Exam – Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written exam. The paper will be of 100 marks (100 questions) and the time given will be 1 hour. The question paper will be divided into 4 sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) – There will 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
- Medical Exam – Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
For more breaking news, click here.