Curly hair is magic to people who don’t have it. They can’t stop thinking enough about how gorgeous curly hair is. However, people who have naturally curly hair know how difficult it is to handle. Today we will list some tips and tricks to help you handle your curly hair efficiently.
- Choose a microfiber towel: Many experts suggest that a microfiber towel keep your hair detangled and avoids breakage. Microfiber towels are anti-frizz and keep your curls intact.
- Avoid dry brushing and detangle your hair with conditioner: Brushing your curls might tangle it more; hence you can detangle your curly hair with hair conditioner when it is wet. It reduces breakage and makes the process much easier.
- Leave in cream: Apply this cream on freshly washed and conditioned hair. Lightly run the cream through your curls from top to bottom and let it dry, you will be surprised to see the difference.
- Deep conditioning once a week: Have you been relying too much on straighteners and getting blowouts to keep your curls straight? Well, that can be damaging! Switch to deep conditioning your hair at least once a week. You can use a conditioner and leave it on your hair for 15-20 minutes. Cover it with a hair mask for that period. Rinse it carefully with water. Keeping the conditioner for that long is important as it will penetrate into your hair follicles.
- Be regular: It is essential that you follow all the above tips regularly. If you are consistent with it, you will definitely achieve smooth curly hair without any hassle.
So, these are some of the tips suggested by experts for curly hair. We hope this is helpful!
For more breaking news, click here.