IMPORTANT UPSC JOB NOTIFICATION: Apply for 28 Deputy/Assistant Director and Senior Lecturer posts, Read Here
The Union Public Service Commission recently released the recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Electrical), Assistant Director Grade-II (Economic Investigation), and Senior Lecturer (Ophthalmology). Interested candidates can apply for these vacancies on or before 14 April 2022. UPSC released 28 vacancies in different departments.
You must check the eligibility before submitting online applications. Check out all the details of the job notification here:
|Notification||UPSC Recruitment 2022 for 28 Deputy/Assistant Director, and Senior Lecturer Posts|
|Notification Date||26 Mar 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||15 Apr 2022|
|Organization||UPSC, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Education Qualification||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Functional Area|
- Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Electrical) – 8 Posts
- Assistant Director Grade-II (Economic Investigation) – 15 Posts
- Senior Lecturer (Ophthalmology) – 3 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)/Assistant Surveyor of Works(Civil)- 3 Posts
- Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Electrical) -: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Assistant Director GradeII (Economic Investigation) – Master’s Degree in Economics from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Senior Lecturer (Ophthalmology) – Bachelor’s Degree from any University or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register. M.S. (Ophthalmology)/ M.D.( Ophthalmology).
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)/Assistant Surveyor of Works (Civil)- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
The age limit for all the vacancies ranges from 30 years to 50 years.
For more breaking news, click here.