The State Common Entrance Test Cell of Maharashtra has extended the last date of MHT CET 2022 registrations. You can now fill out the application form till April 15 on mhtcet2022.mahacet.org and cetcell.mahacet.org. Previously, the last date of applying was March 31, 2022. With a late fee of Rs 500, candidates can apply till April 23 as well.
MHT CET exam is held for admissions to various engineering and pharmacy courses at participating institutes in Maharashtra. The State Common Entrance Cell of Maharashtra has also released the exam schedule for the MHT CET exam. As per the schedule, the exams are all set to begin from June 11 to 16 for the PCM group and the PCB group will have the exams from June 17 and go on till June 23.
Important Dates to Remember
- The last date to apply: April 15, 2022
- The last date to apply with a late fine: April 16, 2022 (Saturday) to April 23, 2022 (11:59 PM)
How to apply?
- Visit the official website: mahacet.org
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ option.
- Enter all the necessary details like candidate name, father’s name, permanent address etc.
- Fill out the MHT CET 2022 application form.
- Upload the necessary documents and take a printout of the form.
Here is a direct link to the application form.
For more breaking news, click here.