Tata Group is all set to launch its much-anticipated super app NEU today in an attempt to compete with Amazon, Flipkart and Jio amid the rapid growth of the digital economy and e-commerce in the country.
Currently, the app will only work for Tata Group employees. It will offer ‘super rewards’ and bring airlines, hotels, medicines and groceries under one roof. Let’s take a look at some of its features.
· The app will offer benefits in the form of NeuCoins which can be earned and used across all brands online and at physical locations.
· Tata is offering a range of services in the app like booking hotels with Taj, AirAsia for flights, Croma for electronics, Tata Cliq for beauty and luxury products and Tata Sky for satellite TV.
· Users will be able to track and pay their electricity, mobile, DTH, and broadband bills from this app.
· Some of the brands that will be a part of the app will be Westside, BigBasket, IHCL apart from Air Asia, and Tata Cliq as mentioned above.
· The app will also offer UPI services, which means you will be able to send money to your friends, and family or purchase anything through Tata Pay UPI.
This app sounds like a great deal as it will offer a wide range of services under one roof that other e-commerce apps don’t. With today’s app launch, this app will be available to the public.
For more breaking news, click here.