During summers, you might damage your skin and you might not realize it. In summers you are exposed to the intense heat of the sun that can damage your skin and cause rashes and irritation. Due to the high temperature and humidity, your skin can be itchy and crawly. With profuse sweating, the skin can attract dust and other pollutants that settle on the skin’s surface.
Today we will list a few skincare tips that will help you keep your skin safe from damage.
- Moisturize your skin regularly – A good moisturizer can help keep your skin healthy.
- Keep yourself hydrated – Staying hydrated during the summers is not just good for your body but also your skin. It increases the moisture content in your body naturally.
- Don’t use harsh soaps – Soaps with a pH balance of 5.5 balance the moisture content in your body.
- Vitamin C Diet – Consume as many Vitamin C rich diet fruits like oranges, lemon, and tomato juice. Vitamin C acts as a natural antioxidant that protects skin cells from UV ray damage.
- Various researches suggest that grainy face scrubs can cause rashes and inflammation on the dry skin; hence you must avoid such scrubs in summers.
So, these are some of the tips and tricks you can follow to keep your skin glowing and healthy this summer.
For more breaking news, click here.
(Image credits: Glam)