The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released a job notification for Group A and B Posts. The vacant job positions are Stenographer, Assistant Section Officer (ASO), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Senior Secretariat Assistant (SSA), Senior Technician, Personal Assistant (PA), Assistant, and Technical Assistant, Assistant Director and Director.
BIS is a statutory body under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution (Department of Consumer Affairs), Government of India and is responsible for activities in the field of Standardization, lab testing etc.
Interested candidates can apply at bis.gov.in on or before 9th May 2022.
|Notification||BIS Recruitment 2022 for 337 JSA, SSA, Steno, Assistant and Other Posts, Apply From Tomorrow|
|Last Date of Submission||9 May 2022|
|Organization||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Education Qualification||Diploma Holder, Graduate|
There are a total of 337 vacancies in the above-mentioned job positions. The salary ranges for the job positions are Rs 25500 – Rs 177500 and for the senior position of Director, the salary ranges from Rs 78800 – Rs 209200.
Check out the job notification for eligibility criteria here.
- Director – 56 years
- Assistant Director – 35 years
- Personal Assistant – 30 years
- Assistant Section Officer – 30 years
- Assistant (Computer-Aided Design) – 30 years
- Technical Assistant – 30 years
- Stenographer – 27 years
- SSA – 27 years
- JSA – 27 years
- Horticulture Supervisor – 27 years
- Senior Technician – 27 years
For all the job positions there will be an online test first, and then they will have an interview round or skill test based on the job profile,
- Assistant Director – Interview
- Personal Assistant – Skill Test
- ASO, Steno, SSA – Practical Skill Test
- Assistant, Horticulture Supervisor, Technical Assistant, Senior Technician- Practical Skill Test
For more breaking news, click here.