The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has published a job notification for the recruitment of the posts of Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE), Assistant Chemist, Assistant Geophysicist, Assistant Director, and Senior Scientific Officer (SSO) and Senior Lecturer. Interested candidates can apply for the job positions at upsc.gov.in on or before 12 May 2022.
Click here to check the full job notification.
- Assistant Chemist: 22 Posts
- Assistant Geophysicist: 40 Posts
- Assistant Director: 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer: 01 Post
- Senior Lecturer: 01 Post
- Sub Divisional Engineer: 02 Posts
As most of the positions are high-end, the eligibility criteria range from a bachelor’s degree in science to a master’s degree in the same field. Check out the job notification to know more about the educational qualifications required for the job positions.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of UPSC – upsconline.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for various recruitment posts’.
- Select the post you want to apply for. Click to apply directly.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the required documents
- Click on submit; take a printout of the form for future reference.
For more breaking news, click here.