Moong dal sprouts are a go-to dish for everyone who is planning to lose weight. It is one of those meals that are delicious and healthy as well. You can also modify Moong Dal sprouts in form of a sukhi sabzi to have it with roti or mix it with other raw vegetables and have it as a salad.
Today we will list some benefits of Moong Dal Sprouts that you didn’t notice before:
- Enhances weight loss: The high fibre content of the moong dal sprouts makes it an excellent choice for those who are trying to lose weight.
- Boosts Blood Circulation: Moong dal sprouts maintain the red blood cell count with significant amounts of iron and copper. This further helps to boost the oxygen supply to various organs and cells.
- Rich in protein: Protein is important for our body to build and repair tissues. Moong Dal Sprouts are rich in protein that helps to strengthen bones, muscles, cartilage, skin and blood.
- Good for hypertension: People who are suffering from hypertension can add moong dal sprouts to their diet. It is rich in potassium and magnesium which regulates blood pressure and heart rate.
- Good for pregnant mothers: Moong dal sprouts contain folate which is important for pregnancy. It prevents early births, neural tube defects and termination.
So, these are some of the benefits of moong dal sprouts. People often consume it as a salad or as a sabzi in India. It is also very easy to make.
For more breaking news, click here.