Keeping your skin hydrated in summers is very crucial. So, what is better than ice cubes? Drinking cool drinks on a hot & sunny day feels like heaven so imagine what wonders it can do to your skin.
During summers, our skin tends to dry up, and you get blemishes and open pores. This makes our faces look dull and lifeless. However, with ice cubes, you can re-hydrate your skin, know here how!
- Removes acne from your skin: Did you know ice can naturally remove your acne? Well, using ice on your skin eases out breakouts, reduces blemishes and gives you a glow.
- Improves blood circulation: When you apply ice in the morning, it improves your blood circulation and can give you an instant glow on your face.
- Relaxes your skin: Apart from making your skin glow, it also gives a soothing effect that makes you feel fresh.
- Reduces Puffiness: Ice cubes can reduce puffiness or puffy eyes. The hydrating properties of ice will make your swollen eyes back to the way it was.
- Minimizes large pores: Large pores on your skin can cause dirt and blackheads. This is when an ice facial is beneficial. It minimizes your open pores and works as a natural toner. It also reduces the excessive oil on the face.
How to use ice for your skin?
Wash your face first. Then dip your face in a bowl of ice water for some time. After that, pat your face dry with a clean towel. You can then apply makeup to your face. Some experts suggest that putting makeup after cleaning your face with ice keeps the makeup for a longer time.
For more breaking news, click here.