The Bank of India (BOI) will end the registration process for 696 posts tomorrow. Interested candidates can apply for the job positions online at bankofindia.co.in by May 10, 2022. As per the official notification, the examination date will be released later.
Regular Basis: 594
- Economist: 02 posts
- Statistician: 02 posts
- Risk Manager: 02 posts
- Credit Analyst: 53 posts
- Credit Officers: 484 posts
- Tech Appraisal: 09 posts
- IT Officer – Data Centre: 42 posts
Contract Basis: 102
- Manager IT: 21 posts
- Senior Manager IT: 23 posts
- Manager IT (Data Centre): 06 posts
- Senior Manager IT (Data Centre): 06 posts
- Senior Manager (Network Security): 05 posts
- Senior Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialists): 10 posts
- Manager (End Point Security): 3 posts
- Manager (Data Centre) – System Administrator Solaris/Unix: 06 posts
- Manager (Data Centre) – System Administrator Windows: 03 posts
- Manager (Data Centre) – Cloud Virtualisation: 03 posts
- Manager (Data Centre) – Storage & Backup Technologies: 03 posts
- Manager (Data Centre – Network Virtualisation on SDN-Cisco ACI): 04 posts
- Manager (Database Expert): 05 posts
- Manager (Technology Architect): 02 posts
- Manager (Application Architect): 02 posts
Check out the eligibility criteria for the job posts here.
There will be an online test conducted across various cities in India. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the online test. After this, the candidates will be called for GD or Interviews.
The examination will be conducted online in — Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Jammu, Dehradun, Delhi, Jaipur, Raipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Ranchi, Shimla, and Thiruvananthapuram.
Interested candidates can apply online here.
For more breaking news, click here.