The India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Limited is recruiting GDS (Gramin Dak Sevaks) for 650 executive posts. The last date to apply for these vacancies is May 20; the notification was released on May 10. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies at ippbonline.com.
- Online registration process: 10 May to 20 May 2022.
- Payment of application fees: 10 May to 20 May 2022.
- Admit cards for online exam: Available for download after 7-10 days after the last date of submission of application.
- Online Exam: Tentatively on June 2022
- Result Declaration: Tentatively in June 2022
The candidates who will register for the vacancies will be informed about the exam dates through a call letter. The results will be announced on the official website. Here is the direct link to apply for the job posts. Out of the 650 vacancies, 71 vacancies are secured for Maharashtra.
To apply for the Executive post, a candidate must be a Graduate from a university/institute recognized by the Government of India or approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
It will be done based on an online written exam. The bank might also test for language proficiency, to know more, please check the official notification.
The age of the candidates must be between 20 to 35 years.
The Bank shall pay INR 30,000/- per month inclusive of statutory deductions & contributions as applicable to the GDSs engaged to IPPB as Executives.
The candidates must apply for the vacancies online at ippbonline.com on or before 20th May 2022.
For more breaking news, click here.