Split Ends are one of the most irritating issues we all face. Every day our hair deals with so many adverse conditions like intense heat, dust, pollution, chemicals and so on. Excessive heat and pollution cause split end. However, you can fix split ends right at home. Today we will list a few easy home remedies that can cure your split ends.
- Eggs: No matter how gross it sounds, eggs are one of the most effective ways to get away from split ends, dullness and roughness. You can apply it in the form of a hair mask. Firstly, blend an egg yolk with olive oil and honey and leave it for 30 minutes. Apply it to your hair and see the results. You can also make a shampoo out of it with a spoonful of water.
- Beer: Did you know beer can be a great conditioner for your hair? Those beer shampoos are the best solution for your split ends. If you don’t have that, you can rinse your hair with beer after shampooing. Your hair will be shiny and gleaming with no split ends.
- Papaya: This fruit is rich in Vitamin A that moisturizes your hair follicles. It is good for hair growth and treatment, especially if you have split ends. Mix mashed papaya and 2 tbsp of yoghurt in a bowl. Apply this to your hair and let it dry for 15 minutes. Rinse it with water and see the results.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is extremely good for split ends. Massage your damp hair with Shea butter and dry them. It is the best source of protein for hair. Within a few days, you will see a reduction in frizzy hair and split ends.
- Nariyal Tel aka Coconut Oil: Our nanis and mothers’ nariyal tel Gyan isn’t just mere talk, coconut oil is essential for scalp hair. It makes your hair smooth and cleanses it from dirt and grime. It is also rich in Vitamin E and treats split ends and dull hair. Apply coconut oil once or twice a week to see the best results.
So, these are some of the best ways to cure split ends and avoid it further. You don’t need to spend a lot of money in salons, instead, choose home remedies as they are affordable and effective.
For more breaking news, click here.