Some of you might have a good habit of drinking a lot of water while some of you forget to drink water all the time. However, if you are not a frequent water drinker, then you are at a high risk of dehydration and many other complications. Today we will list a few signs that indicate you are not drinking enough water:
- Fatigue: When you are not consuming enough water, you feel tired and sleepy your entire day. Being low on energy is a sign of dehydration and it is proven in many types of research.
- Headaches and Dizziness: When your body is dehydrated, it can trigger headaches, migraines and dizziness. It is proven by research conducted by the National Headache Foundation. To avoid frequent headaches, you must drink a lot of water.
- Concentrated Urine: When you don’t drink a lot of water, your urine is dark yellow. It is the best way to know how much is your water intake.
- Your skin is dry: Our skin is made of 64% water. When you start noticing your skin is dry not because of the weather, it means you are dehydrated.
- Premature Ageing: The amount of water our bodies can hold naturally decreases as we grow old. This means, with time one must increase their daily water intake. However, if you are not having enough water now, you are accelerating your ageing process.
So, these are some of the signs that you must look after carefully as they might create a lot of grave complications in the future.
For more breaking news, click here.