The Election Commission of India is all set to start a new campaign to link Voter ID cards and Aadhar cards in Maharashtra from August 1, said Chief Election officer of Maharashtra Shrikant Deshpande.
This campaign aims to establish the identity of electors and authenticate entries in the electoral roll and end duplicate entries in the same or different constituencies.
Now voters can easily download their e-EPIC (elector’s photo identity card) online.
How to download a digital Voter ID Card?
- Visit https://www.nvsp.in/
- Click on ‘Download e-EPIC Card’.
- Login/Register as a new user.
- Click on ‘e-EPIC Download’.
- Enter EPIC Number or Form Reference Number.
- Verify the OTP sent on the registered mobile number.
- Click on Download e-EPIC.
You can also search your name in Electoral Roll on http://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ or http://electoralsearch.in/, note your EPIC number and then download it.
You can download e-EPIC from http://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ or https://nvsp.in/ or Voter Helpline Mobile App:
- Register/Login on Voter Portal
- From the menu, click on Download e-EPIC
- Enter the EPIC number or Form Reference Number
- Verify with OTP sent on registered mobile number (if mobile number registered with Eroll)
- Click on Download e-EPIC
This is how you can download your digital voter ID.
For more breaking news, click here.